6/15/2016

Layout - Awesome (Gossamer Blue)




Hello, today I'm sharing a layout.
I usually use white cardstock for a layout.
But today I used a bold patterned paper.
Because the black & white striped patterned paper caught my eyes.

Step 1. I trimmed patterned paper in 8.5 x 11inch. (It is from June Main kit.)
I chose two photos which my nieces are jumpping. 
The height of their jumpping is awesome!!! :)
Step 2. I sewed the 'AWESOME' word on patterned paper by machine.
 AWESOME is a title of this layout.
Step 3. I had hand-cut floral patterned paper and sewed it.
  
Because of texture, I like machine stitchings on papers.
Step 4. I added photoes on background and embellished some from June Add- On Kit # 2.
 
If we have a cool patterned paper, it's easy to create a layout.
I hope you enjoy it and thank you for stopping by. 





No comments:

Post a Comment