7/10/2016

A floral patterned layout with Peony Bouquet set

 
Hello everyone. It's Eunyoung. Today I'm sharing a floral patterned layout.
I used a Peony Bouquet stamp set for this layout. 
This flower image is gorgeous and unique, so I love it!!
 
 
Here is my full image page. I put the cutomized floral patterned paper on top of background. I used Woodgrain White paper for a background. I usually sewed the paper pieces by machine. It's a kind of embellishment to my pages. Because I love the texture of stitchings on paper pieces. So I can't imagine my layout without machine stitching.
 
 
 Step 1. Stamp the images of flower and leaf of Peony Bouquet stamp set on white cardstock.
 
 
Step 2. Have machine stitchings on the images of flower & leaf with two different threads. 
 
  
Step 3. Color the flower images with crisp dye inks and water colors.
 
 
 
Step 4. Finish to splatter some water colors on background and stamp a date.
 
  
As I create this layout, I imagine a little girl in a flower garden where beautiful flowers are blooming. :) I often imagine a scene (a full page) to be in a harmony with photo & supplies. It's a like a story that I want to tell you with my photo.
 
I hope you enjoy my layout and Thank you for stopping by.    
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Your pages are always beautiful, harmonious and pleasing. You do so much with so little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you so much~ :) Have a happy another week!!!

      Delete
  2. I fully agree with every word written by Lynn!))
    I adore your layout style! And thank you for the idea of using the peony bouquet set to make the layout background :) I'll certainly have a go at making the same thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuck here in your blog among all these scrap beauties)) I just can't switch to another tab!))
    I'm inspired with your wonderful dimensional & sewn layouts and mini-books!)

    ReplyDelete