7/18/2016

A layout with plain die-cuts

Hello, Today I'm sharing a layout with plain die-cuts. I want to create a clean and simple layout. So I use only plain white die-cuts without any stamping & any inking.

This is my full page. I mainly use a white cardstock as a basis, it's because I think that white background is perfect to create my page. Today I start my layout on white cardstock, too. I can tell you that white color is one of my favorite colors. I used the silouhettes branch & leaf from Golden Garden Die Set and a butterfly from Botanical Garden Die Set.
1. Die cut the images on white cardstock with Golden Garden Die Set and Botanical Garden Die Set.
2. Prepare some patterned paper pieces and two strips of Birch Wood paper. Its surface is genuine wood. Because of the smoothness of its surface, it's easy to cut with a trimmer.
3. Do machine stitchings on every peice for fun texture. and sew some branches & a butter fly on a strip of Birch Wood paper . 
4. Place two strips of  Birch Wood paper on the top & bottom using double-side tape. Put other paper pieces on centeral grid using pop-dots.
5. Add a title & embellish with die-cuts, a button and a stamped message.(from Label Love stamp set)
6. Finish to stamp a date.
I hope you'll enjoy this and thank you!!



3 comments:

  1. this layout is full of great ideas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes - i enjoy it... perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through Altenew's blog hop. I really like what you do with scrapbooking. I want to get back to my scrapbooking roots rather than card making. Thanks for the inspriration.

    ReplyDelete