7/16/2016

A Tag banner scrapbooking (Gossamer Blue)

Today I'm sharing a tag banner layout with you.
I used tags as a banner for layout. 
(Supplies : July Main Add- On Kit.)
 
 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/welcome-to-the-store/
  
 
Step 1. Choose tags and photo to use.
I saw the tags pack, I'd like to make a banner. I usually tags as embellishment than journaling. After I made a tag banner, I chose the photo to use. I had selected the photo of my friend and I changed later with coffee photo. Sometimes while I'm creating a layout, I changed the photos to use for colors or atmosphere.   
 
 
Step 2. Add patterned paper on the top and arrange tags for a banner.
Because there are the floral patterns on mugs of the photo, I used bright floral patterned paper on the top. I imagined I had coffee break in a flower garden with my friends. And I put my imagination on this layout. :) 
 
 
Step 3. Sew the tags and die-cuts by machine and add them 
with pop-dots for 3D effect.
I sewed every tag and embellishment(die-cuts) by machine as usual.
 
 
Step 4. Add title and embellish photo with puffy stickers and alphbets.
 
  
Step 5. Stamp a date and finish to splatter black mist.
Scrapbooking is a kind of visual diary to me. So I always stamp a date on my layout. As I edited the photo, I found that I used wrong day of the week. May 23 is not Friday but Thursday. :)
 
 
I hope you enjoy it and Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 
 

 
 


2 comments: