8/13/2016

Icecream Layout

Hello. Today I'm sharing a ice cream layout for summer. :) I know that I love to eat ice cream regardless of the season. Especailly in summer, I can't resist this ice & sweet dessert. Can you??  
 
 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/welcome-to-the-store/
 
 
I used August Main kit and Main Add-on kit for this. After I chose small ice cream photo, I decided to make  big ice cream shapes with patterned papers. It's so easy to make ice cream shape. You don't need any sketch, any ice cream shape dies and any digital shape file. I feel free to cut two different sized triangles and ovals(circles) with scissor. If you don't like the shape, trim it again. ;) 
 
 
1. Do machine stitching on a white cardstock with white thread.
2. Cut the shapes of ice cream.(triangles & circles)
3. Do machine stitchings on circle shapes & a photo.
4. Arrange cut-shapes, title and a photo on a white cardstock. 
5. Attach them with pop-dots for 3D effect.
6. Trim the white cardstock a little for layering.
7. Layer patterned paper on backside and embellish with chipboard stickers, enamel dots and adhesive bradz 
8. Finish to stamp a date.  
 
 
I hope you enjoy this and it'll inspire your creations!!
Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment