12/17/2016

A Traveler's Note layout

Today I'll share a Traveler's Note layout. I used Reflection Scarpbook kit. The Reflection kit is about travel theme kit. So it's perfect to document travel layout or mini album.
 
 
This page is about my visiting Tokyo with my friend in September. We had a coffee break in a dessert cafe and then my friend took a photo of mine by her cell phone.   
 
 
1. Choose a patterned paper as a basis.
2. Sew the papers by sewing machine.
3. Arrange a photo & some die-cuts and add them on left side with double side tape.
 
 
4. Embellish with stickers and an acetate butterfly.
5. Add a title 'cafe' with alphabet stickers.
6. Stamp a date with a roller stamp and a tiny branch image with  Happy Dreams Stamp Set.
 
 
7. Sew along the chevron.
8. Cut the paper in a half according to the chevron.
 

.9. Write a journal on stitchings.
10. Embellish with a blossom die-cut.
 
I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.
 
   

 

 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment