12/14/2016

Traveler's Note layouts

Today I'll share Traveler's Note layouts. I mixed GB December Kits. The first page is about my Taiwan friend's visiting Korea. She came here with her mother to see me and to enjoy Korean fall.
 
 
 
 
She loves to be taken photos with fallen leaves. The photo is my favorite. She lay on the fallen leaves, it looks so fun & awesome. I printed photos using a Fuji Instax share. It's a perfect size to use on Traveler's Note.
 
 

 
How To:
1. Trim patterned papers for layering. 
2. After sewing machine stitching on paper pieces & die-cuts, add them on the page using glue dots.
(Because it's not easy to sew directly on page.)
3. Embellish with puffy stickers & alphabet chipboard stickers.
4. Stamp a date.
 
 

 
The second page (left side) is about a movie, 'The Note Book'. This one was screened in 2004. By the way it was chosen to screen again in Seoul this year, So I can watch it with my friends. It's a beautiful movie! Especially there are a lot of beautiful sentences in it.
"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."; this is one of my favorites. :) I can say you'll love it, too!!! 
 
 

 
I used a printed movie poster. It's a good way to use a poster or book cover for a scrapbooking. I used many cute embellishments here than the first page.
 

 
This is right side. I printed an Instagram image using Fuji Intax share. You can see my journal(text) and heart numbers and a uploading date in the image. It's an interesting way to print with SNS.   

 
 
What do you think my first Traveler's Note layout?? I hope you love it and Thank you for stopping by.
 

1 comment: