Today I'll share a cute layout with a the Bless Your Heart cut file set.
The Bless Your Heart cut file set includes adorable 4 heart designs. I chose small heart shaped heart cut file. It is because I planed to use all of heart shapes (small and big one).
How to :
1. Cut the heart cut file and do machine stitching
2. Add the heart cut file on cardstock using pop-dots
3. Do machine stitching around heart cut file
4. Arrange a photo, banner ephemera and a title
5. Add a title with puffy alphabet
6. Add some heart pieces in heart-shape space and background using pop-dots.
7. Embellish with ephemera and puffy stickers
8. Finish to stamp a date
I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.